Business Incorporation Service
It is important to build your US business from firm foundations by incorporating it correctly. Depending on your needs we provide you and your company with support services tailored to your requirements that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Advice on choosing the most suitable legal and tax-efficient structure for the business
- Prepare all necessary legal documents related to the business formation such as:
- Preparing Operating and Incorporation Agreements that properly and accurately reflect the realities of your business while recording your agreement with co-business owners
- Shareholder and Board of Director Agreements
- Issuing shares, setting voting rights, and appointing board members and company officers.
- Handling all business registration requirements on Federal & State levels
- Procuring licenses that you will need to operate your business
Our corporate team can draft all the necessary corporate documentation to ensure all formalities of formation are compliant to commercial and immigration requirements.
When you establish a business in the United States, you must appoint a registered agent. This applies to both Limited Liability Companies (LLC) and C or S corporations. VDH & Associates can provide you with a registered address with receive and forwarding mail on your behalf. Together with our Company Administration and Support services, you can be assured that a dedicated experienced team of professionals securely handles all administrative aspects of your business.
Contact us to discuss the specifics of your needs and answer any questions you may have regarding your business needs. We will advise you on which option is best for you and provide you with an estimate of the associated fees.
Our Advantage - We Understand Your Personal & Business Needs